r u kiddin me?

In this world we have muslims lining up to blow themselves up for their god. So why is it that Christians, who are supposed to be representing the one true God, won't even get involved in the politics of America to stop the onslaught of evil that has been destroying our country for about 100 years now? Or won't stop going through their religious rituals and get serious about praying and seeking God. You can't even distinguish most of those who call themselves Christian from the world because they look, act, talk and live like the rest of the world. I go to "church" (or what I call Christian Religious Organizations or CRO) and I hear people who are more interested in talking about football than God. I am just wondering, where are the real Christians?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWJD

Christians Don't Want Christianity