2 Chronicles 7:14

2 Chronicles 7:14

New International Version (NIV) 
Biblegateway.com

14 if my people, who are called by my name,will
1- humble themselves and

hum·ble
[huhm-buhl, uhm-] 
adjective, -bler, -blest, verb, -bled, -bling
–adjective
1.      not proud or arrogantmodest: to be humble although successful.
2.having a feeling of insignificance, inferiority, subservience,etc.: In the presence of so many world-famous writers I feltvery humble.
3.low in rank, importance, status, quality, etc.; lowly: ofhumble origin; a humble home.
–verb (used with object)
6.to lower in condition, importance, or dignity; abase.
7.to destroy the independence, power, or will of.
8.to make meek: to humble one's heart.
Origin: 1200–50; Middle English  ( h umble  < Old French  < Latin humilis lowly, insignificant, on the ground.




2-pray and
3-seek my face and
4-turn from their wicked ways,
then I will
1-hear from heaven, and
2-I will forgive their sin and
3-will heal their land.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWJD

Christians Don't Want Christianity