Do You Remember These?

 Many people are posting pictures, on Facebook these days, of antiques with the question "who remembers these?". Unfortunately I remember all of them.
But it occurred to me the other day, "who remembers these; morality, civility and chivalry?" I remember when a gentleman would not curse in front of a lady and today a woman is liable to cuss you out as quick as a man, one of the benefits of women's lib I suppose. Today however things are much worse. I read a news article the other day about a gang of teenagers that beat up two girls in a park breaking one girl's arm. The article didn't say what the gang of boys reasoning was for beating up these two girls but I can't think of a good reason for a group of boys to beat up two girls unless it was self defense but since it was a gang of boys and only two girls I seriously doubt that they can claim that. Judging from the rest of the article I believe that it was just something for them to do. This is just another example of life without God. So if you remember morality, civility and chivalry then you must be old like me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWJD

Christians Don't Want Christianity